Much Love T-1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I got that GI product package today. That is fuckin' sick bro. I'm soakin' the album right now, and after the first listen I was hella impressed with it. I'm 'bout to re-listen and keep it marinating. Thanks homie, you know I appreciate it. GI did it again.....way ahead of the times......

Apr 25, 2002
The artwork looks fantastic bro. That shit looks soooo clean. I love how the CD bottom is gold and matches the color scheme so sickly. Is that Maja on the inside holdin' up the polaroid? That picture is sick as fuck.

Quick question if you don't mind me asking it: How come in the original artwork there was another sav standing behind the car, and now he's gone?

"Bumpa to Bumpa bumpin' somethin' slumpin'" The intro and outro are my favorites right now, that beat and the lyrics are fiiiire.....

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
Cranky said:
Quick question if you don't mind me asking it: How come in the original artwork there was another sav standing behind the car, and now he's gone?

haha i just noticed that y is he gone?