msane n suspekt keystyle battle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

suspekt_inblacc

yo homie's it's on me and msane freestylin lynch you be there nigga? hew wanna see me beat msane's ass in freestylein it's on and craccin homie's

May 27, 2002
just when i thought i saw the ultimate in nutriding.....this dude comes along

tell me something.....do YOU have funk with Msane for any reason other than his beef with lynch?? why dont you let the 2 battle it out themselves

G-R-O-U-P-I-E

"LYNCH YOU THERE HOMIE" lynch doesnt even know you exist, or give a dam for that matter...like ure gonna get brownie points and get signed to Siccmade if you do happen to beat msane

DAM!!!!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
suspekt_inblacc...........

WHAT THE FUCC IS WRONG WITH YOU FOOOOOL.

DONT NOBODY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASS FAKE DRAMA.
YOU ACT LIKE SOMEONE DID SHIT TO YOU....GROW THE FUCC UP KIDD......

VAMPS BAAN THIS FOOOOOOL!!

D-LOCC

Apr 25, 2002
THIS SUSPEKT CAT IS A FUCKIN SIMP! HE TRYNA BATTLE MSANE ONLINE? HAHAHA...I THINK MSANE WAS MISTAK

IN DUDE FOR LYNCH AND HE CHALLENGED HIM TO SQUAB WHEREVER WHENEVER...AND THIS FOOLS REPLYS WITH..."YEA BUT IF I WIN..YOU GOTTA GET ME A RECORD LABLE CUZ ME AND MY HOMIES TRYNA COME UP"...HAHAHAHAHAHA...WHAT A FUCKIN SAP!

DAMN....IVE SEEN IT ALL....THIS FOOL IS PROMOTING AN ONLINE "KEYSTYLE BATTLE" LIKE IT WAS A TYSON FIGHT AND HES DON KING! LIL DOES HE KNOW THAT MSANE DONT EVEN KNOW BOUT IT!

Apr 25, 2002
D-Locc60 said:
suspekt_inblacc...........

WHAT THE FUCC IS WRONG WITH YOU FOOOOOL.

DONT NOBODY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASS FAKE DRAMA.
YOU ACT LIKE SOMEONE DID SHIT TO YOU....GROW THE FUCC UP KIDD......

VAMPS BAAN THIS FOOOOOOL!!

D-LOCC
I AGREE.....BAN THIS DICKRIDIN HOE-CAKE....

May 17, 2002
wow. you killin me..... you've been on wat, and done tracs wit who? next..............you know lynch called me a e-40 soundin mutha fuca, thats a compliment, n 40 ,said " aint no freestyle rapper , dont rap 4 free man, its paystyle on mines cause i luv money man...lol, anywaz.........................msane.......n u wonder why they call u bitch.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

ima second everone on the board vamps nigga the public have spoken this siccness a democracy rite?
vote ban this clown nigga