Mr Warrior responds to Kevin Nash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Great video. Where can I find the video and/or comments leading up to this one?
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/64...-a-shoot-wrestlemania-weekend-really.html?p=1

KEVIN NASH CHALLENGES THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR TO FIGHT HIM IN A SHOOT WRESTLEMANIA WEEKEND - REALLY!
By Mike Johnson & Ben Bodhi on 2012-01-04 23:27:16
Kevin Nash has challenged the Ultimate Warrior to fight him in a shoot Wrestlemania weekend in Miami.

No, that is not a typo.

Honest.

It all began on 1/3 when Warrior responded to a fan asking why he didn't "dye the hair" and "pull a Kevin Nash return" on Twitter, responding, "I'm not a d***head who thrives on stealing the limelight from young guys."

Nash was made aware of that comment earlier tonight, writing on his own Twitter account, "Never realized I had a problem with Jim (Warrior). Seemed to get along fine in Scottsdale. Come on my clown, turn that frown upside down. A true warrior never turns down a challenge. Put up a 100K. I'll do the same. 3 rounds. mma rules. winner take all. I'm talking shoot, not sports entertainment. Jim Hellwig needs to put up or shut the f**k up. Day before Mania in Miami area. Warrior will have to pass all hiv and hep a b and c tests. I'll do the same. I'm tired of this guy talking sh** about the boys & me. When they stop it or you tap, i'll quit, or you can apologize like the c**t you are."

Wisconsin independent promoter Dave Herro of Great Lakes Championship Wrestling responded that he'd like to help make the fight happen and Nash responded, telling Herro to do it and added, "I'm not bullsh***ing!"

Warrior has yet to respond.

Ah, Twitter, what would we do without you?

Feb 8, 2003
Great video. Where can I find the video and/or comments leading up to this one?
It started on twitter.

Imo warrior would beat the fuck out of kevin nash in a mma style fight. Nash is washed up and his body is broken and knees are bad atleast warrior still in one piece and in shape he just got all that grey hair now thats it.

Feb 8, 2003
I actually think it would be a good fight. If I recall correctly Warriors knees are shot too and walks with a permanent limp. Also, Nash is big as fuck (muscle wise too) so who knows.
naw warriors knees are fine. Only major injury he had was torn bicep thats it. Thats why all them wrestlers jealous of him bc he came in at young age achieved everything got rich and left the business while he was still in his prime. I dont even count his wcw days bc that seems like he just did that for the fuck of it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Nash cant even wrestle anymore let alone throw down in a real fight, warrior would kill him