Mr. Maja "Coldest Soldier" (oddchop)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm not really into chopped and screwed music mostly because it sounds horrible all slowed down and skipping. So being the odd mother fucker I am, I decided to make my own style of chopped and screwed music. This is my first attempt but I've been told it sounds pretty cool. Give it a listen and leave some feedback.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/randomshiznitmusic.htm

Many thanks to the homie Smurf aka All Out HOGG for letting me upload this to his soundclick page. Make sure you check out the YV & MD mix he made while you're there too.

S

Smurf@2099

Theres also the trunk tight intro & outro mixed together flawlessly to sound like 1 complete song out of the 2...

S

Smurf@2099

Glad you aprove of our tweakings...Hit me up on & AIM & i'll send ya the mp3's

AIM = Camby Savelle

S

Smurf@2099

The Drawmuh & Vicious cut is Drawmuh's Devestated [Remix] & Fatal Wordplay by YV cut up & paisted together...Fatal wordplay is on YV's upcomming CD & Devestated [Remix] will prolly never see the light of day...

S

Smurf@2099

I tried sending you the trunk tight paiste together but you stopped the transfer...I got the YV & MD MP3 for you if ya want also...