MR.ILLMANNERED NEW ART FORUM MOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Why is he mod? Just wondering, don't remember seeing him much in here. I always thought Lady Tragik should be a mod but she's not that active anymore.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I'm gonna pass the torch sooner than later...just thought someone should understand who he was talkin down to.

Yes, I have an Animation/Storyboarding major...worked for Pixar for a minute...did a lot of shit for album covers, etc. I don't draw for anyone anymore, don't have the time.

I have always loved this forum until I saw it become a shit talk fest...it should be people learning from one another first and foremost, getting honest criticism and feedback and finally, networking. If you make money from networking on this site, help give back to those that keep this site moving now and then...and if you don't feel like it, don't knock someone for asking for help.

Back to business...and I'd love to see some folks besides J.Columbo ( whos work I love ) post some shit now and again!!!

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
right on homie.you were right I'd wait and laugh hahaha good shit I hated that dude he was on a power trip had to have the last word.and look now bit him in the ass haha.anyways you spelled my last name wrong haha everyone on here does.at least you guys are pernouncing it in ur heads right haha.

Oct 30, 2005
u all are worthy of being art forum mod's....some great talent in here, for those all in the bay area we should all get together and get something to eat(i think it would be straight comedy)

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Damn thanks for pointing that out cheeto I didn't even realize lmfao. Yeah it will be cool around here. We have some cool ass people and alot of talented cats.