@>MR.FREEZE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Thanks Dawg for slidin through on sat. sorry about not getting that beat to ya. I didnt know Reese was coming by and I have not seen my folks in a while. Hey did Decoy get that? And can ya'll use that shit? I will get that to ya in a bit folkz...Thanks again you are real cool peeps and we need to collab soon. ~TAZ

M

MrFreeze

fo sho folkers...

it was on and craccin on sat. glad i came through yall seemed like coo cats and im sure well do some shit together in the future. i told decoy yo hit ya up and talk about software shit since me explainin it to him would be a waste cuz i dont really know much.
so he should hit you up today or soon playa. i really appreciate the love pimp and dont trip off the beat dog whenever you get around to it. if ya ever need me lace anything i got it covered pimp and if ya need anything else holla. look forward to workin with you on some shit and keep doin yo thang.

M

MrFreeze

supper sweets! too bad our kings lost game one! im not trippin tho well spank em in game2...1

Apr 25, 2002
Sista what upper'z!

It was great seeing you too gurl! Ya'll looked like you had a long drive ahead of ya......but ya know we will chill real soon.
Dayum Mondayz suck huh! It's hella dark and windy here in Palo Alto.....cant wait to go home.

Apr 25, 2002
@ Freeze: Tonights the night!

@Taz: yea we didn't get home until like 11:30 but its all good. It was good seeing you again, your mami is a cutie, I can't wait to taste her cookin!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Freeze no doubt playa!

No problem it was good meeting ya playa! Tell Decoy I really dont know much about that other software since I never used it but all the plug-ins should help. Tonight I am getting another Computer (like I need 4 huh) w/ a SCSI port and a Layla digital recorder so I can run Cubasis on. So I will be running two stations and will be fuckin more with that since a lot of peeps are using it. Tell him to get at me whenever he get's time there is no rush...also I found more mastering software that he might wanna use. Anythang ya'll need holla...........

M

MrFreeze

^appreciate it pimp glad we got the network goin. im sure well be doin big things together real soon. ill holla at ya later taz...1

Apr 25, 2002
@Taz: yea we didn't get home until like 11:30 but its all good. It was good seeing you again, your mami is a cutie, I can't wait to taste her cookin!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahhh thanks thats nice. Hey she cooks some good food and it's different from my mexican cooking LOL but no doubt girl we will be doing it real big soon.

Apr 26, 2002
www.abovetharestrecords.com
freeze....it was cool meeting you on sat my ninja....thanks for sticking around while I laced up all them songs....what's your opinion on cuddie mayne, let all these non believers on here know whas up....can cuddie come with heat?

taz....I told you mayne, I TOLD YOU!!!!!!.....shit is cooking now...

M

MrFreeze

@cuddie your shits all sicc playa. let it be known that cuddie comes with straight heat on every track! it was good to meet another playa in the game from frisco and well get it craccin in the future. if ya need any features holla at ya boy cuddie id be more than happy. keep doin ya thang playa and soon everyone will know who cuddie cut, taz twisted, and mrfreeze are!