MR.DOG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
*I aint seen ya or heard ya but D.O.G. in the rap game too deep*

What are you sayin? Yeah I just got back from Portland yesturday! Lady Lane tryin to get in the game.....shit! And how did you know I just got back from Portland? You phsycic (spell?) ...lol...

Nov 8, 2002
I'm not trippin it's just crazy how nigga's know my schedule! Anyways Mr.DOG, how is everything goin for ya? Can you shoot some game my way on promoting?

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Everything is going cool. This year promises to be very busy. This month is already going to be bananas. Wait til I send out the press letter.
As far as promotions, I will be going on a short promotional tour soon for the release of Big Squeeze's- the Senator. If you would like to come along and participate as well as soak up game, it's all good. Holla.

www.bwr2000.com
Home of Mr. D.O.G., Mac Money, & Big Squeeze

Nov 8, 2002
YES..........I need and want to learn the business inside out and promoting is something I need to learn just let me know when and whare and what's up........

Nov 8, 2002
Well I have Saturday's and Sunday's off which is gonna change on Feb 2nd. But I work different hours on different day's.......Sometimes I can pull some strings at work so I just need to know your schedule and I can work mine around it!