@MR. DOG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
@MR. DOG: about that feature: the Seattle 2 Tha Bay is on pause for now family.. instead, we're working on the 'High Risk Offenderz' group album. thats me and blaccjacc from seattle, twon gotti & makfully from Stoccton, and Tae-Sleez and Thrawll from East Palo Alto.

Most of the traccs we were puttin on seattle 2 tha bay will be on that album, so i still need that feature from you, hopefully im still good 4 it, it would be highly appreciated. Im finna be in the bay, but Blaccjacc is coming to tha C and he will have all the adats etc. we're tryin 2 put u on a tracc wit t-nutt, we got hiz vocalz down already. if they trip gets delayed, i could shoot you the adat thru us mail or somethin. Holla bacc folx

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Well let's do it. Remember, we still gotta handle the politics on it before I get down. We got a studio, so if you have to mail it, it's all good. Just make sure that you send a CD with the track and T-Nutty's verse on it for reference. Holla.
My boy Donall Trump thought that I would sound nice with T-Nutty too