@ MR DOG EXPLAIN THIS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
HipHop_Nut wrote on Today 11:11 AM:
have you happen to see hilltop hound around playa?
Why would I have seen the Hilltop Hound? You have posted one time in the forum, and your asking me, if i have seen someone, that i don't work with. What is this really about?

email him, i'm sure you have the address.

this is his PM to me and my reply. We all grown men, the funny syle shit been over so what the fuck is this?

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
Mr. D.O.G is currently is Texas visiting his family and promoting the soon to be released Big Squeeze comp. The record will be available within the next 2 weeks. They are already back from press, and are ready to hit the streets. You will hear all tracks produced by Big Squeeze, and songs featuring COol NUtz, Mr. D.O.G, Bleek, Mac Money, Ballin Ass Dame, Certified, Shaolin, Homocyde, Drekno, Swivel, Mac & AK, Mac Mahd of The Phranchise, and more. There is some heat on this record, and you will hear it soon.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
@ COOL NUTZ...alright I was checking to see why some cat with the name HILLTOP NUT is hitting me that funny shit. I'm glad to see this isn't him or affiliates. We is all just trying to do our thing, I don't want to deal with any of this underhanded funny shit no more. We all got more productive things to handle.

one

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
hey bullet man check ur eyes....dudes name is HIP HOP NUT....not hilltop....lol

i dont think DOG would be childish like that anyways....

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Thanks for clearing it up.

@COOL NUTZ I hit you on a forum somewhere to talk to you about a show. Somebody wanted me to see if was interested in doing it. If you are let me know and we can see if we iron out the details on the business end.

one,

Bullet