MR. DOCTOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Young Lou said:
Nope. It's too old. I might check out his future stuff but it seems as if all the rappers from SAC hate that nigga!!!

WOW buddy.... first you say messy marv was the best album of the year, now you ask question on Doc and you wont even pick up his best album .. its one of the best albums dawg..... Ste trippin bloccstyle is straight heat!!! i hope he brings the same shit on this new album.... most future shit aint tite dawg.. i ma gunna keep it on the real... hella old shit is the classic and best shit ever made!!!! REAL TALK

Apr 25, 2002
No maybe I wasn't clear. I meant that I'm not gettin' it cuz it might be out of date and out of print cuz I ain't never seen it where I live. I'm not dissing the album but I just want to here Y2K +2 stuff ya feel me?

Apr 25, 2002
Your crazy Young Lou!

A, Settripp'n Bloccstyle IS one of the best cd's ever made! Mr.Doctor won't ever come out with a cd better than this one, unless he hooks bacc up with Siccmade. If you even remotely like Mr.Doctor, you should have this cd....An it don't sound old or out of date; it has better beats than most of the new shit. PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
MY CUZZ HOLIDAY..... IS BRINGIN IT....WAIT 4 THA NEW ODYSEA SHIT.....ITS HEAT

PICC UP SET-RIPPIN.....ITS ONE OF THA HARDEST ALBUMS EVA TO BANG OUT THA SAC STREET'S.....STR8 CLASICC MATERIAL.....BOMBAY IS HEATED ALSO, MUFUCCAZ DONT FEEL IT CUZZ OF THA BEATS... BUT THA SONG "THA WAY I LOCC"... IS BANGIN

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Your crazy Young Lou!

2ndcoming said:
A, Settripp'n Bloccstyle IS one of the best cd's ever made! Mr.Doctor won't ever come out with a cd better than this one, unless he hooks bacc up with Siccmade. If you even remotely like Mr.Doctor, you should have this cd....An it don't sound old or out of date; it has better beats than most of the new shit. PEACE OUT!

I see that I'm outnumbered so if I find it I'm a get it. :classic:

F

Fucka-User-Name

that shit tight but i wuz feelin Bombay more

lol @ "nope too old" u's a dumb muthafucka

M

MrFreeze

i was never relly feelin doc. i know alot of people are gonna hate on me and shit so go ahead but thats my opinion.