MR. Doctor Registered Now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
leave the man alone.....who gives a fuck if hes a snitch or not yall need to focus on you and yours and everything will be fine hes gonna live his life regardless he doesnt owe you anything at all no explanations or shit........

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Sup doc... This Zagg, how you been homie? Good to see you in here.. I'll see you roun'..lol This (maybe not this forum)is the hat'nist site you can ever get on.. but anyway, much love to you.. hope everything is goin' cool for you..
peace... ziggzagg

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
the-she said:
Sup doc... This Zagg, how you been homie? Good to see you in here.. I'll see you roun'..lol This (maybe not this forum)is the hat'nist site you can ever get on.. but anyway, much love to you.. hope everything is goin' cool for you..
peace... ziggzagg
I bet if lynch said this site was coo you would too. Whatever though im coo ill drop this shit and just let it ride out. You actin like doc and siccmade is coo the way you talkin if this so why you aint got him on no siccmade shit? Also I belive it was your verse on the LOC TO DA BRAIN Remake on the siccmixx by doomsday where you had a specific part of your verse bleeped out. I belive it was when you said "mr doc" that was bleeped out but babe reg and big dan where still in it. How you gonna call us haters. You were the one bleepin his name out. name you all, "how you been homie" No homie of mine would be bleeped out in a rap song lol.

Aug 5, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
I bet if lynch said this site was coo you would too. Whatever though im coo ill drop this shit and just let it ride out. You actin like doc and siccmade is coo the way you talkin if this so why you aint got him on no siccmade shit? Also I belive it was your verse on the LOC TO DA BRAIN Remake on the siccmixx by doomsday where you had a specific part of your verse bleeped out. I belive it was when you said "mr doc" that was bleeped out but babe reg and big dan where still in it. How you gonna call us haters. You were the one bleepin his name out. name you all, "how you been homie" No homie of mine would be bleeped out in a rap song lol.
Good point.................................

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
If you can't deal with haters behind a computer screen I'd hate to see what you (Siccmade) would do in real life. There are haters everywhere and you let them get to you and abandoned one of the biggest, if not the biggest underground rap website that was built on Lynch and Siccmade. Lynch had his cd (LBI) on delay for so long (maybe not his fault) and when it dropped the 'real' fans weren't feelin' it and ya'll couldn't take the criticism and ran away. If you can't handle negativity then you're in the wrong business.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
you ppl got it mixed up, now that mr doctor is registered everyone and their momma is going to start kissing his cyber ass...thats the way ppl here usually do it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^Fuck all that I just think its funny that on that verse zag is all GOT MY HOMIES ON MY SIDE MR ---- BABY REGG BROTHA LYNCH BIG DAN. It wss oveously bleeped out cause they aint homies no more. But then zagg gets up on here and said whats up homie. So someone explain it lol.

Oct 14, 2004
^^^^ I heard that as well and i wondered if that was the case or maybe Doomsday doesnt like them at all. Its a mystery as to weither this is a act of dislike or otherwise. Doc is a good Mc in my opinion. Bombay wansnt that great but Doc Holiday and Odysea was a classic. So this is a good thing to see Doc on the board.

@Zagg- why do you call this the hating board? Not many hate just opinions and if this wasnt america you couldnt give an opinion. Either way all iam wondering is if there is distrust between doc and siccmade.

Oh well Doc is tight and iam lookign to see if his new cd is going to be good. Really feeling Foe Loco and Reg.

Jul 7, 2004
why muthafuccas worried about shit behind the scenes anyway....this shit aint access granted you know....if you like the music you like it if you dont you dont....but i dont understand everyones need to know more then the music...
that shit dont effect you....it doesent factor in on the outcome of your life....so why live like it does ? .......ol entertainment tonight special edition ass people