"Mr Doctor - Documentary" ALBUM SNIPPETS UP NOW !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ thank you for respectinG OPINIONS homey...can't wait til your shit drops

but here's an interestinG little note

OverDoze said:
Hate to break it to you guys but I heard all the "Big Featured" tracks by 50, J, and Flip...and they sound recylced...Jay's Verse sounds like it was recorded when he was still wearing diapers. 50's sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom, and Flip's is mixed with a little bit of both...
Green-Eyes said:
What you heard lil rap fan is the snippet songs on Docs old site that have'nt been mixed and mastered. What, i'm gonna put finished songs on there so you can internet slang some shit you fucc. we really do love our fans though (i just sometimes go into catastrophic rages, please don't mind me) i need another vicoden. aka vicodizzle.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes
OverDoze said:
Mixed or not mixed, verses in my opinion still sounded like some old school why did I write this verse...Oh fuck it I'll slang it to someone and tell em' its hot ish garbage. I wont lie, I own all of the DOC CD's and Bloccstyle was the only one worth the purchase. And thats my 2 pennies, you wanna hate on me for my comments then do it. But no need to worry, many many people will be tricked into buying this album just by the names on the front, and he'll get his money and people will feel ripped off. CONGRATS!
so who was talkin about what now??? I said the shit sounded better than i expected, and I think it'll sell, so that takes away my hatinG riGht there homey...but are they new features? or purchased old verses, that's what it sounds like to me, and that's why i mad the point to say it, if you can't handle criticism, dont put out anythinG...best of luck with it

Oct 12, 2003
im not feelin it at all. I agree with what M-1, it dont sound like a west coast album to me either, but whatever i wish success for Mr. Doc, but i just wont be buying this album. I was hoping for a better cd since the last two werent so good, but oh well. :eyecross:

Jun 28, 2002
I just listened to the main album not the chopped version. Lil Flip verse sounded alright (i mean it's lil flip it's not like he's ever had any hard verses) now haven't listened to the 50 and jay z verses most likely they were put on the chopped version for a reason. So shit you get that type of shit on chopped shit. I was speaking for the album itself!

Tre-8

Jul 7, 2004
xraidedloc831 said:
This album is tight too me. Haters can eat a dick. The only reason yall dont like it is cause it aint blocc shit and I agree with Green Eyez. that blocc shit is dead. Be happy he aint got no Big Hollis beats on this shit or even worse totally produced by hollis lol.

ALREADY MAYNE....IM SMOKIN ME A SWEET RIGHT NOW JAMMIN THE FUCC OUT THIS CD....AND TO ALL THE HATERS WHO ARE SO "NOTORIUS" FOR POSTING FEELINGS YOU CANT EXPRESS IN THE REAL WORLD OUTSIDE THE WEB....GO AHEAD AND "POST" YA HATE AND TRY TO DISTRACT YOURSELF FROM THE FACT THAT IN "REAL" LIFE YOU HAVE TO BITE YA CLIT IN ORDER FROM GETTIN A TAMPON SHOVED IN YA PUSSY ASS MOUTH

Jul 1, 2004
im listening to the samples n shit right now.... i cant hate on this shit at all... and to the peopel sayin "why dont he rep the blooc GBC anymore?" that shit IS dead. especially to doc.... i mean.. look at his rep with folks form GBC. form whut i kno dont nobody from the blocc fuck wit him no more cuz of his rep. now im not sayin its true or not cuz i really dont kno. but this cd so far is kinda tight tho. im surprised. im likin that he did a song wit sum mainstream cats even tho i like when folks keep it underground. i do like that he did sum of the shit he did. he came wit sum ORIGINAL shit on here. that is whut folsk need to be doin nowadays. i mean BEACH BOYS! cmon folsk that is krazy lol. who would ever think to do that but doc lol. shits crazy. one thing ive always liked about doc is his voice. he got a real coo ass flow n shit. but this cd might eb worth buyin. im broke but i might actually buy this shit. show sum support yall. but if u aint feelin it u aint. but dont hate so hard on him. he doin the damn thang still u kno?