Mr. Deeds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Has anyone seen this movie, just saw it last night with the homies? This shit is hilarious though, I can't tell you how many times I was cracking up during it. It wasnt as good as I thought but still was a good movie, Happy Gilmore is my favorite Adam Sandler movie and it wasnt quite at that level but it was up there. Plus Winona Ryder was in it looking fine as ever and Steve Buschemi who is funny as shit playing a guy with cross eyes. I recommend seeing it though, fuck the critics if they gave it a bad review. All Adam Sandler movies usually get bad reviews cause they are dumb and funny.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I was wondering if that movie was gonna be any good cause I wanted to see it.....good lookin' out!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
This movie has gotten some VERY bad reviews. For some reason critics don't like him at all. I'm still looking forward to seeing this movie. I've liked everything he's done. Except for 'The Wedding Singer'.