Movie Memorabilia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone own anything from any movies? What item in one of your favorite movies would you most like to own? An authentic light saber? The gun used to kill Solotzo in the Godfather? An original poster from the release of Citizen Kane?

Obviously that might be hard to come by. So maybe you have a favorite reproduction of something that you own or would like to own?

This is the one I want most right now. It is a real sculpture called “Jesus Unlimited” and was featured in the movie Clockwork Orange. I found some Japanese company was reproducing them at one point for like $350 U.S. That was a bit out of my price range so I guess I’ll keep hoping for something down the line.

May 14, 2002
lmao at 'Jesus Unlimited' I need to watch clock work orange again, been too long.. I recently found out I lost my copy of Trainspotting. I had it original, I felt kind of sad when I found out about it because I know I borrowed it to someone and never saw it back...

But the only thing that comes to mind right now I had the movie poster from Cheech&Chong Up in Smoke. Not the original but I ordered a copy from the web.

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone own anything from any movies? What item in one of your favorite movies would you most like to own? An authentic light saber? The gun used to kill Solotzo in the Godfather? An original poster from the release of Citizen Kane?

Obviously that might be hard to come by. So maybe you have a favorite reproduction of something that you own or would like to own?

This is the one I want most right now. It is a real sculpture called “Jesus Unlimited” and was featured in the movie Clockwork Orange. I found some Japanese company was reproducing them at one point for like $350 U.S. That was a bit out of my price range so I guess I’ll keep hoping for something down the line.

wow.. if this isnt some marty50 statue type shit i dont know what is..

why would any male want a statue of not 1 but 4 naked males...?

i dont care what movie its from theres no excuses..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't own anything, but if any of you would like to own a movie vehicle, let me know.

I got the hook up on the truck from Gamer, a few of the cars from Death Race, Barricade from Transformers, a squad car from Robocop, the Land Rover from Tomb Raider, plenty of General Lee's, the original Batmobile, etc.