Moto Pizza By Madison?!?! Who's Fuckin Wit It??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
So dig it! I might be slippin but I guess u can get pizzas in like 30 secs. At Moto Pizza. Its this lil drive thru joint by Madison High. Me and bruh bruh stopped by today for the first time. And I guess it was Meaty Monday/Monday Meaty & for $6 bucks we got a big ass Peperoni, Canadian Bacon, Sausage, Bacon & Cheese joint. Wit the crushed red peppers. We handed Homegirl the dough and she straight handed us a pipin hot pizza and our change. But hell yeah bro I might be late but y'all get up on that MOTO PIZZA!! By the way I seen they had wing selections too?!? Anyone had the wings??

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I feel all of y'all! And hell yeah fire on the mountain is def the best wingspot. but homie said lil ceasars fuuuck no this shit is wayyyy better than lil ceasars. Ain't had the wings but I mean for $6 they fuckin laced me today on that meaty Monday shit lmao!! U know what P-O needs????? Chicken and Waffles spot!!!!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i know the spot you talkin bout, never fucked with it myself, pizza drive thru doesnt sound tasty but i might have to slide thru
fuck wit it. All I can vouch for is the Meaty Monday joint for $6 but it's the jam if u tryna hit up a cheap lunch and blunted...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i heard the owners a faggot but all i know is the pizza is fire and the wings are ok...if you want real wings hit up fire on the mountain
wing dome has good wings.....i wouldn't go to a pizza place and get wings...i'd go to a wing place to get them.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i heard the owners a faggot but all i know is the pizza is fire and the wings are ok...if you want real wings hit up fire on the mountain
wing dome has good wings.....i wouldn't go to a pizza place and get wings...i'd go to a wing place to get them.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
to homeboy that asked about pietros: there's a pietros somewhere on mcloughlin that still gots the touch!! Pietros is the shit fam... The grinder sammich is hella good...