Most underrated player...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

KINGCZAR said:
Haha...D. George!! Come on dogg, he aint shit!!!

I would have to say...........S. Marion!! He does get some respect, but not enough!!! He does it all!!! GOT EM!!!

Hell Yeah!!!! thats my pick as well!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha R. Allen!!!! Thats funny..R Allen was on a olympic team already, and he is on this one! I think he is good, but actually they give him to much props!! But hey I know u like him, so if thats what u think..Thats on u!!! GOT EM!!!

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
B-Jax is a savage.

Ranks #9 in the NBA in Field-Goal Percentage(0.513)
Ranks #7 in the NBA in Field Goals Made(97.0)
Ranks #18 in the NBA in Three-Point Field Goal Attempts(49.0) Ranks #18 in the NBA in Steals(20.0)
Ranks #15 in the NBA in Points(245.0)
Ranks #15 in the NBA in Field Goals Per 48 Minutes(10.42)
Ranks #11 in the NBA in Total Efficiency Points(252.0)

Bobby Jackson is having a breakout year this season. His current play is gonna give Bibby all the time he needs to come back FULLY recovered. Remember when Fish came back for the Lakers right before the playoffs a few years ago? It seemed like LA just hit an even higher gear after that. That's what I envision for Sacramento when Bibby finally makes his return.

And I gotta agree with Tony Delk. It was hard to seem him go when he bounced. I'll mention Rodney Rogers too. Dude was a strait Kings KILLER when he was on the Suns. Always had career and season highs versus us.