most anticipated release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
well, since there's a lot of shit in here that doesn't have to do with SLR, i thought i'd start a new thread......

what release are you drooling over?

-sarkastik
-street poetry comp.
-yv
-crytical

i dunno if there's anymore....but which ones?

i think all of them are gonna be fuckin tight....but i wanna hear yv and crytical the most......

May 4, 2002
im going with sarkastic since i have heard him before and allready know he is
sick

i heard yv on that opertaion get back song (i think thats what its called)
and he ripped it for sure

i couldnt hear those snippets of crytical for some reason that D-sane posted

the street poetry is gonna be sick too

but most of all im waiting for that Sarkastic

Jun 4, 2002
what ever happened to that american syko cd!!!! probally never drop
i remeber him saying he was droppin like 4 cd's this year!! its almost
june!! he must have a busy six months ahead!!!!!!! but yea thats what
im waitin on!!!!!!

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Im definitely lookin forward to YV, Crytical, Sarkastik, and tha Street Poetry Compilation!!! Them shits is gonna have some heat fo sho, but Im also lookin forward to tha Mo-X & Lil' G album that Im workin on........:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
All of the above....Im also anxiously awaiting the homies Dividenz. That album will be nothin but fire....if anybody on heres still sleepin, wake the fuck up and hit up their mp3 page. Im also lookin forward to Skunt's new album. Yall aint ready for Skunt's new shit!

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
YoungVicious said:
All of the above....Im also anxiously awaiting the homies Dividenz. That album will be nothin but fire....if anybody on heres still sleepin, wake the fuck up and hit up their mp3 page. Im also lookin forward to Skunt's new album. Yall aint ready for Skunt's new shit!
Fa sho YV!

May 4, 2002
my albums comin folks.......my shits like heroin on the street right now....but cant no one cop it....dont even trip.....while some cats put out quantity...im puttin out quality.......
S.O.S.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
SYKO said:
my albums comin folks.......my shits like heroin on the street right now....but cant no one cop it....dont even trip.....while some cats put out quantity...im puttin out quality.......
S.O.S.

I heard parts of the album....unless you re-did the whole album....I didn't get to soak it up, so I won't say anything good or bad yet....I'm hopin' that it comes out before the end of summer....cause i'm movin' and won't be able to get ahold of shit that easy.....:(