MONSTER UP HALLOWEEN BASH - FLYER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
worked with one of these artist, and in the process of working with another one, and i havent heard about this event, poor promotion

nice flyer though

do you know about everything?

we're doin it on short notice

but we're still goin hard and it's gonna go down

thanks for you input though

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
like the text......

just a few suggestions, I would have darkened up the black areas on each pic, some are all the way black and same you can see the shadow-highlight to them......and I would have darkened up the face behind the bottom text, it kinda takes away from the focus of the actual text......

the monster up text is beast mode, and the flyer has a nice overall feel, nice work

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
like the text......

just a few suggestions, I would have darkened up the black areas on each pic, some are all the way black and same you can see the shadow-highlight to them......and I would have darkened up the face behind the bottom text, it kinda takes away from the focus of the actual text......

the monster up text is beast mode, and the flyer has a nice overall feel, nice work

Thanks

if i would have had more time I would have darkened in all the black and got the shadows and all that right, but it's crunch time and I had to get it out.

i did darken the face behind the bottom text a lot, but I wanted people to still be able to see that it's Michael Myers haha

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

not defensive

you said that you work with two of the artists and that you don't know about this event, and therefore it must have poor promotion and I said just because you don't know about it, does that mean it was poorly promoted?? do you really know about everything going on? and I also said that it's kind of late notice, so yea the promo hasn't been full force, but we're goin hard this week and its gonna be a good event.

thats not defensive, that's an explanation