monday night football sucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
how the hell are the jags beating the ravens? I wasn't going to bother watching, but I just checked the score and wtf?
jags defense has been on point. No wr's open and the pass rush is going all out on flacco. jags should be up by more if it wasn't for that dumb ass Jones-drew, 3 lost fumbles and 1 of them was on the 2 yard line.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
lol @ Rams vs. Seahawks MNF
I hope this isn't the case but it would be kind of ridiculous if there are less than 10 wins combined with both teams. I'm thinking next year they might have a flex schedule with Monday nights, instead of just the Sunday night games.

Hell yea, I might be going to that game. Either that one or our Thursday night game vs. Eagles
Although we are......let's just say struggling this year, and I'm light weight pissed that I got season tix, I am pretty stoked that our last 3 home games are on a Thursday, Monday then Saturday. Gotta love the non-Sunday games, especially for games you're going to.

GO HAWKS!!!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Whenever I watch games other than the Packers I just keep thinking that the Packers would kick the shit out of both of these teams combined. Except the Patriots. And the Eagles still scare me.