Modern Warfare 2 or Battlefield Bad Company 2????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

what game should I buy?

• OTHER (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
bad company has heli's, tanks, boats, mopheads and my favourite, mortars.

plus you can level buildings n shit and stab a hole in the fence to get through

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah u still playin gow2 sickorps lolol i be seein you online like damn

cop mw2 so you can play team deathmatch with us like the oldschool gow2 days

battlefield is cool but its not as fun on the technical side, its dope you can jump in a tank and a heli and etc but really the fighting system is wack in comparison

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I JUST BEAT THE CAMPAIGN ON BATTLEFIELD, AND IT'S FUN BUT IT'S MORE ARCADE STYLE. THE PHYSICS ARE ALOT DIFFERENT IT'S LIKE PLAYING MADDEN THEN GOING TO BLITZ IN COMPARISON TO MW2. I LIKE THE ONLINE PLAY CAUSE THE VEHICLES AND BLOWING UP BUILDINGS IS COOL BUT I DONT LIKE THE WEAPON SELECTION, MW2 SHIT'S ALL OVER IT ARE FAR AS WEAPON CHOICE GOES. I GOT BORED OF MW2 CAUSE I KNOW THE MAPS LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND, SO I WAS HOPING BC2 WOULD COMPARE BUT TO BE HONEST MW2 IS STILL LIGHT YEARS AHEAD. ONCE MW2 COMES OUT WITH SOME MAP PACKS I'M A FORGET THIS GAME AND BE BACK ON MW 2

May 3, 2002
I JUST BEAT THE CAMPAIGN ON BATTLEFIELD, AND IT'S FUN BUT IT'S MORE ARCADE STYLE.
I think you got that backwards. I don't see duel wielding, perks, tactical knives, heartbeat sensors and all that shit. COD will always be my favorite, but they tried to make it cater more towards the halo fanboys. I hated the BF series before, bad aiming, but this one is pretty fun. It reminds me a little of all the games, COD/Ghost Recon/SoCom/RTCW so i like it when ur on a good connection. I would say if you can get both.. when i get tired of COD I go to BF, if i get tired of BF i got to COD>

Jan 18, 2006
Get MW2 if you dont mind playing against campers who use noob cannons, also if you dont mind the maps being hella big to where it takes a minute just to get back to where the action is after being killed. Battlefield would be my choice lol.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
yeah u still playin gow2 sickorps lolol i be seein you online like damn

cop mw2 so you can play team deathmatch with us like the oldschool gow2 days

battlefield is cool but its not as fun on the technical side, its dope you can jump in a tank and a heli and etc but really the fighting system is wack in comparison
Yea still play GOW2 with Vandal and Juve and some ringers. They fixed a lot BS since we played, I got fucked over recently though got my rank reset to 1. I still play though, can't stop, there are shit load of maps that we strategize to win, shit never gets old.

I'm leaning towards Mw2 since it has the most variety of weapons. Might be better if I wait for maps. To get both in one shot. Keep voting everybody.