Mobstyle Music Logo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
that shit was hard a while back buks chain still is may i ask who are u, Powda, Hoss, Slugga etc... Im in the ville also..
Buk used to have his own fourm on here i think they took it off because all the mobstyle folks went to mobstylemusic.com but that shit ant up no mo either... Plus next time I hear bout Cinful spittin in my cuz face (aleasha) he gettin his wig push'd in

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
that shit was hard a while back buks chain still is may i ask who are u, Powda, Hoss, Slugga etc... Im in the ville also..
Buk used to have his own fourm on here i think they took it off because all the mobstyle folks went to mobstylemusic.com but that shit ant up no mo either... Plus next time I hear bout Cinful spittin in my cuz face (aleasha) he gettin his wig push'd in
BTW we will have the forum, and website back up soon. As to Mobstyle used to have a forum on here, yea, people on here now, have no clue about some things, and influence Mobstyle has had on many things.

Oct 10, 2009
Logos been around since 96, we used to have a forum on here, and had 2 websites of our own, for long amount of time. So it's been here and back across the internet for years.
Yep alot of people sleep on Louisville aritist (kentucky in general) I remember when one mo fo the hataz came out MAAYYYYNE i used to bop that shit.....

Oct 10, 2009
Wait until you hear "The Problem"
Honestly after one more for the hataz, when he released Tools Of Destruction I was felling that shit, but after TOD, I have never baught another buk cd, I like buks old style more vs. that new yelling shit.... & In my opinion all the other artist besides Folks (Hostile) on mobstyle try to do that same shit (Yell) when they flow.... Buk has hella status in the music scene I wanna see him do some more hood shit like he used to & stop yelling, Trust me fam.. Ive knew of buk since the 90's when folks from Cool Cars help'd him start Mobstyle, I used to be real into mobstyle but now days the cocky shit dont fly