Mo Love (The Producer of the New NBD album is now on the siccess)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Welcome my cuzzo ya'll!!! He got major slap and monster rumble for dat azz, you'll see on this new NBD release. Beats and verses available all day from Platinum Bound....ITS NUTHIN!!!!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Wassup Molove? Good to see you on here.

You got some good shit from what I've heard so far. Hopefully you'll be producin' the song that NBD and Stizon Skrilla are gonna lay down for my comp. Stay up folks.

Gone,
Doxx

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
my cousin got major vocal skills too...He blowin on track 7 on the promo CD...also, he aint only limited to rap beats, he make tight ass R&B shit and jazz shit too, very versatile wit it....

Apr 26, 2002
ATTN:DOXX

what's up folks....saw you was saying you was putting out a comp...you got an extra spot for ya boys???i think you only heard me on disalusion's 3 cd's.....but what's really??slap you a highspeed track if needed....holla at me on the email below.peace

Playa-T

M

MrFreeze

whats really Mo love? glad to see ya on the board pimp. and NBD we gotta get together on a calabo soon. stay up folkers...1