MNF - Giants vs Jets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Anybody see Eli Manning get fucked up? Had to get something like 12 stitches.

I was laughing my ass off watching Cromartie though. Same ol "Scare Cro". Every time a ball carrier was in his area, I saw him shy away from any kind of contact. As far as his cover skills, he'll do better in that defense, although he dropped 2 easy picks. Santonio Holmes looked dope, but it's hard to judge someone when they're going up against a 3rd string defense.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
and i love how everyones saying LT had a quicker step and everything wen he only had 18 yards rushing on like 7 carries.
exactly why the Jets are overrated

the Jets offense last year was Thomas Jones... now they have a washed up LT instead

on a side note: why does everyone keep saying the Chargers are on a decline and bring up the fact they lost LT? the Chargers running game will be better this season with Ryan Matthews... LT was very mediocre last year

I hate the Chargers... but they didn't fall off

Mar 24, 2006

the Jets offense last year was Thomas Jones... now they have a washed up LT instead

on a side note: why does everyone keep saying the Chargers are on a decline and bring up the fact they lost LT? the Chargers running game will be better this season with Ryan Matthews... LT was very mediocre last year

they still have one of the best run blocking lines out there, not even mentioning the best run blocking FB in the game today...anyone can run behind them and put up numbers.

the chargers fell off when they hired Norv...lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

TBF though, they used Sproles alot in the backfield from 4 reciever sets and didn't go to the ground game as much. Sproles is a much better fit for their offensive gameplan.

And the Jets have a sick line, good RB's (greene, LT) good recievers (Holmes, coles, edwards ect..) plus Sanchez will get better..

Not to mention their D (if Revis resigns) + Ryan is a very good coach, they will go far this year. In my opinion.