MIXXIN' FOR SURROUND SOUND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Bigga Don Jah

personaly I never did it ....... no need to mix in surround as long as u are with the music ..... it's for the post production shit man

B

Bigga Don Jah

yea thats what im sayin no need to mix in surround for the music, nobody give a fuck about the surround shit ..... when u listen to music it's all in stereo u know, even the high-end systems are still in stereo u know what im sayin no need this surround shit ... unless you are into the post-production then ....

B

Bigga Don Jah

yea when I said post-production I meant "sound for video" ....

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YAW BUT DVD IS THE NEXT TECHNOLOgY(AND THEY gOT A FORMAT FOR MUSIC) AND I gOT TO BE UP ON gAME. I READ THAT IT WAS EASIER TO MIX TO AND IT'S CRISPER AND CLEANER, WITH BETTER SONICS.

May 7, 2002
EDJ said:
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YAW BUT DVD IS THE NEXT TECHNOLOgY(AND THEY gOT A FORMAT FOR MUSIC) AND I gOT TO BE UP ON gAME. I READ THAT IT WAS EASIER TO MIX TO AND IT'S CRISPER AND CLEANER, WITH BETTER SONICS.
24-Bit 6 channel mixing is a better format. 16bit stereo cant compete.

Jan 4, 2003
www.myspace.com
SpinFish Audio can do this... 3d panner studio...3d delay...3d chorus...sick you dont even need surround speakers to do it. it shows a box with head in the middle and u just click a spot where u want the sound to be at......its a vst plugin. i dont use that shit though, chews up CPU. shit never stops clicking for me