MIXIN IT UP LIKE A CHAMP I TELL YA...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Shyt....Dugout is on one these days man everything we touch seems to just blow the fuck up or get nice reviews....

For instance alot of you forget we have a forum over at Raptalk.net too which is here: Dugout Ent @ Raptalk.net We do have the 2nd most busiest forum there as well under KVE. And as does the Siccness Dugout Board...the Raptalk board has it's own Dugout People that support us over there as well.

Well, a while back I put up that "Do we have any poets in the house" thread....little did I know that it would take off the way it did. This thread has sky rocket to 77 Replies and over 408 Views from numerous people posting deep and sometimes real personal poems about life and themselves. It made such an impact when folks came to visit the forum that Raptalk.net has decided to make themselves a Spoken Word / Poetry Corner in the name of Dugout's post and it's popularity.

I believe Cali Love had alot to do with this, so I would like to thank her alot as well as Junior and all those that felt comfortable enough to open up on a board like that...it's rare, but Dugout seems to bring it out you know.

If you would like to peep the thread here that is too: POETRY & SPOKEN WORD THREAD

Peace Yall!

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:

I believe Cali Love had alot to do with this, so I would like to thank her alot as well as Junior and all those that felt comfortable enough to open up on a board like that...it's rare, but Dugout seems to bring it out you know.

Awww, thanks Rae, it's all good! When someone has talent, doors are always available to be opened, ya feel me? I'll be postin' there soon!

Much Love <333