milwaukee show at the rave review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
i just got back from the show after eating one of the best hot dogs ever outside of the rave. here is somewhat of a review before i go to sleep. there was a shit ton of people there. huge turnout. i didnt recognise too many of the opening acts but the stand outs were maniaxe trackula and darkhalf even though they cut the set short for some reason. mars walked into the rave with two strippers in matching school girl outfits on both arms looking like a pimp. right before his set the crowd started a big rape them hoes chant. the intro to his set was awesome. good job eastbayden. dj mark 7 got everyones hands up and when mars hit the stage the crowd went nuts. he had so much energy this time and even though the celebration of life show was good this was 10x better. he killed it. one of the best live shows i ever seen. he did a bunch of songs i never heard before but some that i recognised from the last show. he did mixrape, do it, somethings wrong, they watchin me, go suicidal and more but im too tired to remember right now. he introduced mark 7 and he did a great solo with scratching over the natural born killaz beat. the strippers came out and people went crazy again showing their asses and throwing their clothes into the crowd and dancing with mars. when mars did his last song and left the stage everyone joined in a show your tits chant and they had no problem letting us see. good times. i got a few shirts and a xplosive magazine and mars signed a one of the 8 x 10 macdaddy did for him. im going to go to sleep now because i have a early flight back home. the fun was worth the trip.

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
The show was off the fuckin hook! Front to back, I had a great time. Thanks to anyone that made it out to the show. It was packed to the gills. I’ve been to a bunch of underground shows in my day and I haven’t seen anything like this. I don’t know if it was the fact the Mars was there, cuz it was a free show, cuz it was filmed for DVD or what, but the turn out and the energy was insane. It was hard to put a number on the people in there seeing that we didn’t sell tickets and people could come and go as they wanted. My first guess was about 100. But the capacity of the venue was 300 and that shit was packed, so who the fuck knows. I had a hard time getting across the place.

This show ALMOST didn’t happen. Wednesday The Rave cancelled the show on us. So it was a mad dash to find a new venue or work something out with The Rave. I’m glad we got it worked out with them, cuz there wasn’t a venue in Milwaukee that didn’t have something going on. Without getting into details, all I have to say is FUCK THE RAVE! I’ve been to a lot of concerts and lots of great memories from that place.. but on the real, I hope you fucks get dick cancer.

ANYWAY…

Thanks again to anyone that made it out to the show. Without you, it wouldn’t have been possible.
Thanks to ever performer that came out to do there thing. Every act rocked the shit out of that stage.
Thanks to anyone that helped me out in anyway. From working cameras, to running the merch booth, to going to the hotel to get the strippers, ect
Sorry to anyone that tried to talk to me and the conversation last about 2 minutes tops. Lol.
I hope all the footage from the show turned out good.

I just have one last question… How the fuck do we top this show?

And where did that hamburger come from? Lol

WICKED WISCONSIN DOING IT BIG IN 2009!!! Roll wit us or get rolled over!