Milpitas, Images of America - 2005

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
shit..the populations has changed so much in the 21years ive lived here...i remember when it was alot of black and latino folks around the neighborhood..and everybody new eachother..now im a stranger in my own neighborhood...cant kick it at the parks without gettin rolled on...cant walk down the street with a few of the homies without the cops rollin on u trippin..but shit i still do it..u can catch me any givin day or night strikin from russell lane to washington..40oz in hand...tryna keep the town alive

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Essqubed said:
That's barbaric...people really think Milpitas has always been infested with hella asians (no offense to any but it is now). Hopefully it gives a few angles of perspective.
I was thumbin through them pages and seen a pic from the 50's of all the bosses of the town and one of them was Asian...

I think they will around these here parts for years...Makin hella money too..

Get the book and learn about it..

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
LMAO...c'mon big dog...Raised forever in the town, 30 years of Milpitian blood in me, lol. You are right about the Black & Latino comment M-Town Criminoh...that's all that was in my neighborhood for the most part while growing up. Came in contact with tons of heads on my paper route through Casa Grande & Strawberry Lane & I was in Sunnyhills always. I can go to my mom's house in the same spot now & not recognize but a few humans within a couple of miles.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ exactly..from the families who built a foundation here from the 70's and 80's its barely a fraction of them still here...people relocated like a muthafucka..every now and again i run into some old school folks and its a shame but its like a reunion..i say its a shame cuz i used to see these people day n and day out like it was nothin..now i feel priviledged when i run into an original towner

and about the asians..u aint never lied..yea they were always some around..but now adays its ridiculous...

Apr 26, 2002
Ive been living in Milpitas for about 2 years now.

I moved to Milpitas from Modesto... It was a huge ethnic change for me...but so far I like Milpitas.
Milpitas is a cool ass small town I like that about it.

Ya, I would say Milpitas has a large population of Asian folx...but coming from Modesto, I would also say that the whole Bay does too, its just on blast more in Milpitas cause of how small the town is.