Mike Nolan needs to take a hike!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Here's some more Nolan idiocy for you guys. This is Nolan on passing on DeSean Jackson:

"We liked the two players we took. We did like him as well, though. I don't want to take anything away from him. He's a very good player. He was over here. We met with him. We spoke with him. He was pleasant. He was good. I remember it was a good experience in speaking with him. At the time we had a couple other players we felt we - not necessarily need - but we thought would help us more quickly. But he's a good player. He's done a good job. He's the explosive player we thought he'd be."
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2008/10/post.html

I could have told his punk ass Jackson would help the team a lot quicker than Balmer and especially Rachal. Balmer does absolutely nothing when he gets playing time and Rachal rides the pine. If we were to take a receiver in the 2nd round it would have been Limas Sweed, anyway.

Great job, Nolan.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah he did and every word was the truth. I think Nolan is done after this season if the Niners don't make the playoffs. I too think Mike Martz will get promoted to be head coach of the Niners.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah he did and every word was the truth. I think Nolan is done after this season if the Niners don't make the playoffs. I too think Mike Martz will get promoted to be head coach of the Niners.
If the Niners somehow happen to sneak into the playoffs, it would be Martz' offense that gets us there. Therefor, Nolan should still be fired and Martz should still be promoted.