Mike Judge's Extract

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Ok, so I finally rented this earlier 2nyte. Watched it, and there were some funny parts. I think I. Cold had a stick up his ass when he seen the smoking scene, because I rofl'd at that part lol. Mila Kunis is hot, and I'd do terrible disgusting things to tear the strings out of her dreamcatcher :classic:

Sep 29, 2003
is that jason bateman? i just dont find that dude funny, never have....probably never will....Probly will check this out though for the reason mentioned several times in this thread already

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Teen Wolf 2... hahahaha!

That reminds me: There is a part at the end of the first Teen Wolf right after they win the basketball game where a guy in the bleachers is exposing his genitals. You wouldn't notice it unless someone told you about it, but me and my brother saw it. So from then on my brother has called the movie Peen Wolf.

Jan 30, 2004
is that jason bateman? i just dont find that dude funny, never have....probably never will....Probly will check this out though for the reason mentioned several times in this thread already
jason bateman is tv series funny, like steve carrell. arrested development & the office are hilarious, but the movies both of them come out in aren't that great.