might as well get a draft thread goin...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
And yet everyone says he's better. If he was better, howcome he didn't start the season to begin with? Wilson earned his starting job. kap started because alex sucked ass lol
Because matt Flynn is a bum!

Matt Flynn<<Alex smith

Matt flynn was traded for a 4th rd pick Alex was traded for second round pick that was pretty much a high 1st.

Sep 15, 2009
And yet everyone says he's better. If he was better, howcome he didn't start the season to begin with? Wilson earned his starting job. kap started because alex sucked ass lol
I'm not gonna argue on who's better because I'm bias, BUT Kaep didn't start because he hadn't proven shit. Alex was 2 shanked field goals and 3 fumbles away from a Superbowl.

Tim Tebow could've started for the Seahawks if given the opportunity. That job was up for the taking. Not taking anything away from Wilson. He was a stud last season

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Because matt Flynn is a bum!

Matt Flynn<<Alex smith

Matt flynn was traded for a 4th rd pick Alex was traded for second round pick that was pretty much a high 1st.
Alex Smith was traded for a worst round pick than he was drafted tho. Flynn was traded for a pick 3 rounds higher than he was drafted. Not sure what my point is.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Kap started because Alex Smith was concussed. The game before he got his concussion, Smith went 18-19 passing, 230 yards and 3 TDs. I'm not sure if that's really sucking ass.

Props: IronLungs420
Feb 14, 2004
I'm not gonna argue on who's better because I'm bias, BUT Kaep didn't start because he hadn't proven shit. Alex was 2 shanked field goals and 3 fumbles away from a Superbowl.

Tim Tebow could've started for the Seahawks if given the opportunity. That job was up for the taking. Not taking anything away from Wilson. He was a stud last season
Yup, I'm probably being biased, too. But I just really admire Wilson's work ethic. And don't know shit about kap's work ethic at all. Wilson is constantly in the film room, and I like that. That shows me he's hungry as fuck to succeed in this league, and beat out any competition that is brought to the table. Tebow wouldn't have stood a chance going up against Wilson in this teams competition for starting QB. Everyone thought Flynn was going to be the starter. But that didn't work out, because Wilson proved to Pete that he deserved it more.