MID-WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Where my midwest folkz at?????

on wensday......im leavin for the midwest..... meetin up with my brother MR BILISTIC in kansas.......

im trying to tear tha midwest apart......... ima have to go to tha lou...... to visit my dirty GIMMI and my cuzz LANSKI...... where yall at cuzzo'z??....... get at me

any of my otha folks in tha midwest........get at me!!!!!

watch out for tha DRAWMUH & BILISTIC project..... its bout to be in tha works

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
MID-WEST LOCC N THIS BITCCCH!!!

AND I JUST SPENT THE LAST 5 DAYS IN KANSAS CITY WITH MY FAMILY AND LOCCS, HAD A BOMB 4TH UP THERE TOO.

DRAWMUH.....JUST A LIL SOMETHING I DO EVERYTIME I GO TO KC......HITT UP THIS JAZZ CLUB CALLED THE BLUE ROOM.

its the most relaxin, cooooooooool, mind-expanding environment.........to kicc bacc in.

plus-there's always world wide, SUPERFINE broads up in there sittin all alone just waitin for a street nigga to hit them up on game!!!!!

im tellin you cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-

late
D-Locc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
PR-

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT....................
LIKE THAT IN THE MID-WEST AND IN TEXAS WHERE IM AT RIGHT NOW.
texas has WHITE girls with ASS FO DAYS!!
the only state that ive seen like that.

loccs are pussy magnets........it just falls in the lap!

D-Locc

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
COME TO THE REAL MIDWEST FOLKS. SMACK DAB IN THE MUTHA FUCKIN MIDDLE GARY, INDIANA. IT PROLLY A LONG WAY FROM KC, BUT YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED MIDWEST LIFE UNTIL YOU COME HERE.
ONE
WTF??? Why would you want to go to a ghetto ass place on vacation......let alone drive hella far to get there........what could you possibly expierince there other than a slit throat and bullet wounds??????? :rolleyes:

oh wait, maybe you just want to show how "hard" the mid-west is....... LOL my bad......damn......it used to be you brag about the tight new car or system you got........ now it's about showing off your broken 8 track player...........:rolleyes: