Micro Korg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Hey I was wondering if people who used this are satisfied with it. I see that it has a vocoder and includes a microphone, does that work pretty good? Anybody got any sample beats they have made with it? Is it easy to hook up to a computer if you dont have any other equipment besides a MIDI in on the computer?

May 17, 2002
missoula in the house??? i used to live in great falls once upon a time...but as for your question, the microkorg is a cool little peice, it runs pretty much the same engine as the korg ms2000, it would definetly be a good addition to a studio but you dont want to make that the backbone of your studio, i havent used the vocoder on the micro but if its like the one on the ms2000 then you should be pretty happy with it.....

Jul 12, 2002
Fuck ya Missoula is the house! Thanks for the advice Bane. Man i must say that Great Falls blows. I just spent 3 nights there 2 weeks ago. There's so many more cops there compared to Missoula man.

May 17, 2002
YEA THAT PLACE IS A DEATH TRAP, I LIVED THERE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS, ITS CRAZY AS FUCK OUT THERE, TOO MANY WANNA-BES, I HAD TO LEAVE CUZ MY LIFE WAS GOIN STRAIGHT INTO THE TOILET, AYE YOU KNOW A DUDE NAMED NATE SUSA? I THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL HIS LAST NAME, HES EITHER HAWIAN OR SAMOAN I CANT REMEMBER, BUT HE HAS AN OLDER BROTHER NAMED FACE?