Metallica - Best album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
kill em all, definitley, fact, of mine, yeah the first one, go get it, cop it, rock it, slop it, sloppy, with molly wops on candy dots, while you read ink blots, because the cops, eat, babies.

Mar 10, 2006
Justice. By far.

The tribute to Burton...just wow..

When I first heard it back in the day...wow.. electricty threw my spine

To live is to die, best fucking track they ever did. The solo is just fucking..wow

I love that track directly after the spoken word.

My fav's by Met are Justice, Ride, and Death Magnetic. I'm surprised therehasn't been mention to it yet.

May 15, 2002
That's because Death Magnetic is boring, sounds forced, James is officially a horrible vocalist, and Lars is officially a horrible drummer.

Which is sad because it's not a bad album by any means, I'd actually call it a decent album. But it's kinda like..who gives a shit?

It's background music.

But that's my opinion :cheeky:

Master of Puppets rules!!!

:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
That's because Death Magnetic is boring, sounds forced, James is officially a horrible vocalist, and Lars is officially a horrible drummer.

Which is sad because it's not a bad album by any means, I'd actually call it a decent album. But it's kinda like..who gives a shit?

It's background music.

But that's my opinion :cheeky:

Master of Puppets rules!!!

:siccness:

I agree, it is boring. I haven't listened to it since the week it dropped. Sounds uninspired even though it is a an OK album.....