MERRY X-MAS to everybody from the SLR fam.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
SLR would like to thank all of you for your continued support and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

I'm feelin' nice today.....so I have a present for everybody! (OK....it's really just for Cranky because he's been asking for it) I have a full version of one of Crytical's songs from his upcoming debut album "Crytical Condition" for ya'll to download!

CRYTICAL - I Can't Stop
Beat produced by Jose Angel

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Good shit...Maybe I can burn a bunch and bootleg them...Too bad I'm not like that and that would be fucked up of me to do since Crytical is a cool ass mutha fucka...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sixxness said:
Cool dogg, does that make you happy? Do you feel cool for being able to say that?
Actually it does. It's nice to hang out with real muthafuckas again.....just like the old days before I hooked up with FTS. They're not a bunch of Northend nerds who watched Colors and decided to start bangin' in an area where there's NO enemies. (It's easy to be a soldier when there's no war!) My people ain't shady....they don't lie about shit.....they keep it real and we all get along because the real recognize the real. They don't get all butt hurt when I speak the real.....unlike a bunch of other people who used to whine about me being an "asshole."

Yeah....it's a good feelin' KNOWIN' that you have people on the team that would kill for you.....not just CLAIM that they would.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Right on. I'm happy for you. Seriously I am, so don't think that I'm being a smart ass. You really don't know who I kick it with, so when you tell me that I kick it with fake people, you are mistaken. The only people that I kick it with, are my girl, Rock, and my homies out at school, so maybe you've been assuming the wrong shit huh? I'm glad that you've found some "real" homies. Cause I have too.

Status
Not open for further replies.