Menajahtwa "Royal T" Ruthless Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
http://p092.ezboard.com/fthashack14746frm18.showMessage?topicID=1229.topic

If anybody remembers the old Ruthless days and liked Menajahtwa's CD "Cha-Licious", you might find this interesting. And check out Royal-T's myspace.

I check Tha Shack once & a while.....and I had the chance to ask "Royal-T" a few questions because she responded to a post I made with a D/L link to their 2nd CD "Twa-Zay Who's Party".

Here is what she replied about Yella, Ruthless, and ect.........

therealmenajahtwa
Baby Boo, 'We want Eazy'
(8/16/06 4:53 pm)
Reply Re: TWA-ZAY (Menajahtwa) "Who's Party"....D/L
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there, yes this is Royalty or should I say "Gigi" formally known as Royalty. I changed my name to re-create myself and come completely different. I have a page on Myspace if you would like to hear some of my new material please go to myspace.com/89423924 .
Yes I still keep in contact with DJ Yella, I actually talked to him earlier today. He's doing fine and very successful with his adult film company.
In the last few months or so I have seen Yella,Kokaine,Will I AM (from Black Eye Peas) formally of the Ruthless Records group The AT BAND KLAN, I've talked to Dresta and he's doing good. I have contact with LiL Eazy and a few others.
Menajahtwa the group has not done music together for years but Spice is my best friend and has been since before Ruthless, so I speak to her everyday. She's doing good as well.
As far as Ruthless goes today, well I really don't have much to say. I haven't spoken with anyone working for the label now in a long while. But still in all..... It's will always be Ruthless on mine !!!