Memphis Rap ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2003
What happend to all the niggas that dropped dope shit at the end of the 90's Skinny,Taylor Boys,Fly,Gangsta Blac, Tommy III etc... its like they either havent dropped shit or the new shit they droppin is weak as hell

Do yall see anybody holdin the town down now? I hope yall dont say Yo Gotti

May 21, 2002
All the above shit is my favourite shit, Taylor Boys, Fly, Tom Skee etc....

Couldnt really get on with Evil Pimp, i only heard Speak No Evil, 1 or 2 tracks were ok, but it got on my nerves, same shit for evey track, same tempo same sounds same flows.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i kinda felt the same way, but this one cat turned me on to more of it and it sounds kinda coo to me just cuz he kept the same style throuGhout...that OG Memphis underGround sound

Aug 26, 2002
M-town shit ain;t the same.............I love that old shit tho..and yes I would rather listen to Lyrikal Warfare too......wait I know them guys..........

@Virgin: go to the soundclick sit and call me and I'll let u hear some Tantrum solo shit and some other new cuts

Aug 26, 2002
@Nizzlex: I tried getting at u aboutthose Warfare albums , but u don;t except email thru herrre, send me your email thru private message if your still interested in those cds............I got deals all day

Aug 21, 2002
jesse james said:
@Nizzlex: I tried getting at u aboutthose Warfare albums , but u don;t except email thru herrre, send me your email thru private message if your still interested in those cds............I got deals all day
ya sorry bout that i had some things i needed to handle.....

lifesourcerec

The 865 Archive
Oct 15, 2003
www.steelsolid.net
playboy said:
What happend to all the niggas that dropped dope shit at the end of the 90's Skinny,Taylor Boys,Fly,Gangsta Blac, Tommy III etc... its like they either havent dropped shit or the new shit they droppin is weak as hell

Do yall see anybody holdin the town down now? I hope yall dont say Yo Gotti
They may not have been making much money with all the people bootlegging their CDs. So, they may be back on the street hustlin.