mega tour thoughts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2005
i'm thinking tech is gonna call it quits touring soon its been 2 years touring week after week i bet he is tired as hell and he has already toured with bone, PDM (they do suck), and few others you just missed out on it

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
TECH_n9ne said:
I'm stupid huh! You guys just wait for someone to post an idea and attack! What's your deal. You guys got some nerve. I was stating my opinion. I don't attack you people for stating your ideas and opinions! You guys are some real haters.
Well, you were the one who suggested Tech should drop everyone who has helped him get to this point in his career. If you think he should really drop Strange Music and not help those who have helped him....then you're worse than a "hater". I'd rather be a hater than Benidict Arnold.

I bet you would turn on your friends for a dollar. Backstabing bitch.

Jul 4, 2005
id love 2 see tech and bone tour...but i honestly, PDM was the worst part of the concert i went to on oct 9th of last year in seattle. its not like their music is that bad, but their crowd just kills off my vibes. while im chillin in the crowd kickin it ready 2 smoke a blunt, i got all these mother fucking moshers bouncin back and forth tryin 2 pick fights, so hopefully i wont have to put up with that shit again...id rather just vibe to potluck, skat and snug, kutty, and tech

Jan 12, 2003
TECH_n9ne said:
Alright man. I was joking when i said Tech needs to drop strange music.
joking my ass. Look at your ideas and thoughts though out all your posts here. U know u meant it. So don't be spineless and back out of it. If u feel this way, then WHY? Ain't no one a hater here, we just have no tolerance for stupidity.

May 12, 2004
betthatstang said:
why do u even bother thinking?
I second that. Trav and Tech make a beautiful Label. And Ya Fuck PDM I gave them a chance but dwam they really Suck nutz. When they came to my town they did their set and after started walking through the crowd and no one but a couple juggaloes gave them props. Most everyone there was a technition. I thought that was kinda funny.

TECH + TRAV = STRANGE = BEAUTIFUL MUZIC

TECH and TRAV WHAT A PAIR THE REST EQUAL MC Square LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 19, 2005
TECH_n9ne said:
Alright man. I was joking when i said Tech needs to drop strange music. I was just trying to say Tech needs to get a break sometime he deserves to be signed to a major label if they take all of strange music or not. Tech would have enough money to promote his cd all over the place on mtv bet where his videos will be played on the countdown. Tech N9ne in my opinoin should be where fucking eminem is with strange music without PDM just Kutt, Krizz, and himself. Kutt should be having that G-unit thing his own label. Krizz also. But I guess I'm a faggot or a bitch for having opinoins. I'm sorry you disagree.
fuck you man...mtv...fuck that shit...you placing tech in with the fuckin pop stars of this world...tech jus needs to be with strange...plain and simple...he dont need jive or any of that bullshit...strange is true fam....bitch...dont ever suggest bullshit like that again....