McNabb throws 4 TD's with a broken ankle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Dam'n my boy goes down for the rest of the regular season with a broken ankle,but still put 4 td's on the weak ass "ST.LOUIS" Cardinals.This should'nt be to big of a problem if he's 100% by playoff time,cuz the rest of their division is poop.

Where's dude with the David Boston sig....hahahahaha

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::GAME
OVER ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Damn that hurts dogg!!! Yes they should still make the playoffs, but the Giants arent half bad,and is not far behind!! But I doubt they will go to the superbowl now!!! And it is game over for Mcnabb!! GOT EM!!!

Damn T. Maddox got fucked up toand was carried off in a ambulance!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
consider the Steelers season OVER with Kordell back at the helm.

Giants are coo.....but no match.We won't even discuss the Cowgirls.....lol

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::GAME :beard: OVER :::::::::::::::::::::::::

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Here u go again like I said Dallas will win it...yall be stretchin dont ya! The Steelers are in better shape with Kordell then the Eagles wit Toy Detmer!! Anyway face it Bam-Bam your Eagles are done!!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Come on Czar let's be real...the Cowboy ain't winning shit...

They have to win 6 straight, to even have a remote possibility to make the playoffs...and a 9-7 record doesn't guarantee they'll get in...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg where did u come from?? When did I say the Cowboys would make the playoffs?? I guess u havnt been readin my post!! I knew that goin in to the year that we werent makin the playoffs!! U trippin homie, u need to tie yo shoes so u can stop trippin!! GOT EM!!!