MAX MINNELI & GROWL NITTY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
MAX MINELLI ONE OF THE TIGHTEST OUT THE SOUTH BUT I WANNA KNOW SOME INFO BOUT GROWL NITTY..HES WAS ON A FEW C-LOC CONCENTRATION CAMP TRACKS ...HAS HE EVER HAD A SOLO ?? THANX IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INFO...

Dec 17, 2005
Duo775 said:
Whatever happened to C-Loc and them brothas from the Concentration Camp?
C-Loc and Minelli still release albums annually. As of 2006, the Concentration Camp is pretty much:

C-Loc
Max Minelli
J-Von
Reno tha Gutta

And I think there are a few other rapers associated/in the camp but I haven't heard too many verses from any of them. Boo Rossini is signed to J Records and was supposed to have a album last year but it hasn't dropped yet. Young Bleed's fucking w/ C-Bo and stays on the West Coast now (I think); he released an album "Rise Thru da Ranks" last year. Growl Nitty, as stated earlier, is dead.

I don't know about LeeTyme & Lucky Knuckles. All I've ever heard from them is the tracks on Concentration Camp 2: Da Holocaust....

Feb 11, 2006
king goldee used to go hard on the camp ...rip growl nitti mayne he could spit....wot happend to boo da bossplaya from the camp??

May 4, 2002

boo tha boss playa got a new album coming soon on j records....got features from all kinds of big folks like mannie fresh, swizz beats, young jeezy etc. He also got a few mixtapes out.

Max minelli new album suppoe to be dropping soon he got two new mixtapes bout to drop one with 24hrgrind.com and then one with dj smallz soon...

I think young bleed stay in texas these days and he got two new projects suppose to be droppin soon, new solo and new duo album with another rapper from texas

concetration camp got comp 5 droppin soon, and c-loc got gangsta beats and gutta shit volume 2 bout to drop. He also has a new mixtape in the streets called greatest hits dunno why its called greatest hits because its all new songs...