MAX MINELLI AND GROWL NITYY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
WHO ON HERE IS FEELIN MAX MINELLI???
ALSO WHOS HEARD OF GROWL NITTY??
I HEARD GROWL NITTY VERSES ON A FEW CDS LIKE C-LOCS STUFF AND MAX'S BUT I WANNA KNOW IF HE DROPPED A SOLO...HES STR8 SAVAGE ON DA MIKE..ANYONE GOT INFO ON HIM

Apr 25, 2002
max minelli is the shit, im not up on alot of down south shit but his lyrics gotta be one of the top, and happy perez's beats are bangin that man can play a guitar hella sick too. i never heard of growl nitty tho ill have to see what hes workin with

Dec 17, 2005
Yeah, Minelli's my favorite rapper... Get Served was pretty weak, but he came back strong with that Got Served? Underwater Disc.

And I don't know about Growl Nitty, but I don't think he has any solos (at least that I know of).....

Dec 16, 2005
i stay jammin air max minelli. man, if y'all can find that first album he did as 1/2 of the group lay-lo...peep that !@#%, you wont be disappointed. + the entire album is produced by happy-p. jammin from start 2 finsih.

Dec 17, 2005
^^^Yeah, Simple & Plain..... Personal Top 3 album. I had to cop that last time I was in BR, after I had had the burnt copy for 9 or 10 months. I wish I could've got the OG copy though, and not the re-release.... :ermm:

"We went from Erwinville to Hollywood, then came back home/
Now we continue to play tha backbone for the Bloody Baton"

"Playa haters get paranoid when we step in they presence/
Second-guessin' our profession/Askin' us lame ass questions/
Stressin' like they protestin/
We went from being po' peasents to making mo' investments/
Payback is so pleasant"

Too many classics on that disc. "Make it better than the last time".....

Dec 17, 2005
Yeah, 5th year anni. I think the original came out in 1999 and the re-issue dropped in 2004.

Have you heard J-Von's 50-51 Mixtape (I think that's what it's called)? I've been wondering how it is, but I can't find a copy.....

Dec 16, 2005
yeah, they're pretty good. max & grimm seem to be the best out that click & what make them cds worth buying.he's only on the first cd once - they have that simple & plain track on there. but the 2nd album - wanted & third album - 40 dayz,40 nightz gots max on damn near every track. i'd pick up wanted cause he's just too cold on the beginning of that compilation.

Aug 9, 2002
J.E.D.I. said:
Is LSR good? I know Max is a part of the group, but I've never heard more than a track or two from them....
they koo...I thought that 1st album was tha best LSR album...minelli really riped all tha songs he was in...

May 4, 2002

growl nitti got a solo album out, it came out on a indy label. Growl Nitty no longer around though he got shot and killed a few years back, max minelli got a new undergound album out right now called Got Served Underwater Disc, it got a song called camp reunion on thier where he talking about all the old camp artists being toegheter again....that j-von mixtape is pretty solid too....