master p

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
i was listenin to some of his older cd's, his music aint the same. now and days i wouldnt bump his shit if somebody paid me too, but his older shit, a different story. whats your opinion, what happened?...

Sep 11, 2002
i really cant explain why Master P and his crew have fallen off so fast...Maybe No Limit should have been stay in the Bay...whatever what happened im still bumpin old NL shit and lot of albums dropped in the mid 90 are classics to me...

May 5, 2002
I'm gonna keep it real, he isnt the best rapper these days.. but ill give it to him as a father and a businessman cuz he's settin examples and its 2 bad that a lot of black folks wanna hate on him and cant see him for the good things he's done

May 11, 2002
I dont think he fell off at all. I think he realized that GANGSTER rap isnt the way to go if you want to make money. Everyone wanna hear about bling bling and that stuff...I bet P could come hard like he did before, but why? Hes worth like 300 mill and that changes your outlook on life I bet.

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
master p i give props , he DESERVES to stay up...he used to drop fire back in the days and he was around when this new era of rap developed....even tho nowadays no limit doesnt catch my attention as MUCH i still wont diss them

Nov 2, 2002
Thought y'all knew the nigga was as tight as virgin pussy back in the day but like Sneak said 300 mill + a little success will change the most gangsta of gangstaz...in time

Nov 25, 2002
Yeah ol No Limit was da shit......aint been same since they left the Dirty Bay. The album TRU-True, was hella sicc, that song wit da chicc singin "why you wanna live that life" "cuz im a hustlah. das what hustlahs do" i liked that shit, and dat One wit Mia X about fucc you funky hoes, that beat was hard........
Ice Cream Man was dope 2....
Bacc when you could understand Silkk and he wasnt yellin like he aint got no sense and rappin all off beat....those was tha dayz.......