Master P - Still Bout It

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Coming in March;
No Limit Films presents Still Bout It "The Movie" (DVD) (f/ Master P, Silkk the Shocker, Lil Romeo, & more)

As shitty as the fist movie was, I still watched it around 5 times. I used to bump the soundtrack everyday for 6 months straight too...

May 10, 2002
ON THE FIRST ONE THE QUALITY WAS KINDA BAD BUT FOR REAL P PUT IT DOWN ON THE FIRST ONE, NOONE I KNEW REALLY LIKED P FOR HIS MUSIC AFTER 97 BUT FOOS EVERYWHERE WERE GIVEN HIM PROPS FOR THE "IM BOUT IT" MOVIE.

Feb 19, 2003
Playa510 said:
ON THE FIRST ONE THE QUALITY WAS KINDA BAD BUT FOR REAL P PUT IT DOWN ON THE FIRST ONE, NOONE I KNEW REALLY LIKED P FOR HIS MUSIC AFTER 97 BUT FOOS EVERYWHERE WERE GIVEN HIM PROPS FOR THE "IM BOUT IT" MOVIE.
Yeah--to me, the primitive quality of the I'M BOUT IT movie was what gave it grit as far as showing ghetto life in the N.O. The ones that followed after that (I GOT THE HOOK UP, FOOLISH, etc.) were just a joke, IMHO.

PEACE!

B

Blackjack 1577

Tha movie was okay it had some funny parts in it, but tha soundtrack was sicc as fuck. I remember bumpin that shit back in 97 and 98. That track by E-40 and B-legit was sicc, and tha song by Lynch was tight too!!!

Sep 1, 2003
its too late for p....he just needs to go away

but like yall said..he gets props for puttin out im bout it an hella tight albums from 97 to 99 an c's trapped in crime in 2g

CinG

Sicc OG
Dec 5, 2003
check out Hot Boys...that movies ok...it got snoop mystikal P silkk (main character) and other no limit fooz

B

Blackjack 1577

^Yea they show it on bet every now and then, it's pretty coo...