Master P issued the following open letter in response to comments made by 50 Cent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
P is a pretty smart man and he has to be respected for what he's done in his career. He is a crap rapper though.

Dec 17, 2004
RB20 said:
Complete jokes?

LOL!

Master P fell off HARD, but I doubt people will remember him as a joke.
this is master p right?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jykg9jDI6T8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG8rCMVmnl8

maybe people dont find these videos as ridiculous and funny as i do. so maybe just the few of us who can see how fucking stupid they are will remember him as a joke.

oh and his older stuff where he played the thug character (which was in at the time so i understand) rather than the more recent "i'm so rich" character...i thought that was a joke too

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Takeastand said:
P was gettin all profit off this trust me he´s a smart man (just read the letter). After the interview been leaked on the net for a week...50 Cent took the words back dat he said bout P cause he was gettin so much negative responce off it (50 album release was Sept. 04) The same day as P (Hip Hop History) release, then he changed it to...well we finna know?, The next week he said in a later interview: Yeah P is the hustler!!! i liked his "Ice Cream Man" I respect him. P! He Doin his thing!...P was gettin 99% of the people on his side at ALL HIP HOP, MURDER DOG, DOWN SOUTH.COM, WEST COAST CONNECTED. Tru tank Soldiers.com. and Sohh.com SO TRUST ME! P aint just a veteran, THE MAN IS A LEGEND IN THE RAP GAME....50 may sell more records these dayz, cause he is doin dat POP SHIT, he aint hip hop anymore...and nope, he wil never be called a legend as MASTER P!!!
your on p's dick to hard

Feb 8, 2003
Master P is a legend he acheived so many accomplishments that paved the way for artists today. It dosent matter how great of a lyriscst he is the fact is he made multi millions with it and owns all the publishing rights and tahts the main goal somebody like Cormega is a great lyriscts but he still broke and working while P and his kids and they kids set for life.

Also 50 needs to listen to him bc your only on top for a limited time(kinda like a new hamburger at a resturant) and 5 years or less from now 50 will be screaming the same message

May 9, 2002
carl winslow said:
oh and his older stuff where he played the thug character (which was in at the time so i understand) rather than the more recent "i'm so rich" character...i thought that was a joke too
What if he was a thug? He was born in NO and was raised in Richmond, CA...I mean, its not like his brother isnt in jail for murder.:ermm: