Marz-Gorilla Pimpin' Download Full CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Good CD?

• phat

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Whack

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Jan 5, 2003
home.earthlink.net
you are thinking of

Horror Rap fans every where are hyped about Twiztid and Mars collaborating on a track for "Some Girls Deserve To Die". Ghetto Sideburns is hookin you up with some more informative shiznit. Not only with Jamie Madrox and Monoxide Child be apperaring on this track, but Mars got Tech N9ne all up in the mix too. Mars, Twiztid & Tecca Nina? Three Words. Holy fuckin shit.

this MARZ used to be in Dark Lotus

May 3, 2002
Mars is folks.. he's gonna come up..

"Marz" is wack as fuck.. J dissed him.. Twiztid needs to leave him alone.. Korn even booted him from there label.. he got no talent at all.. he ruined the Dark Lotus album.. he's a joke.. nuff said.. i cant believe people like his shit..

Nov 14, 2002
Marz is damn good. Jonathan Davis doesn't know shit for talent really, he's the idiot responsible for signing Orgy, if you remember. One popular song.

And call me crazy, but I don't know what was so good about the Lotus album anyhow.

Jan 16, 2003
the lotus album was fuckin weird i'll admit but it was actually one of the only recent psychopathic releases i really liked marz ain't bad on the songs with abk and the lotus album but his lung fu mo she kinda sucked he went from somewhat rap to all metal

i fuckin hate that shit

i want all girls deserve to die anyone know when it'z comin out yet?

May 3, 2002
azryda420 said:
due to juggalo material being massively annoying i will not be downloading any of those. !

U kill me man.. every thread i see is negitive.. i could see maybe towards icp.. but dissin Twiztid like u do.. when they DO have skills, if u wouldnt just pick out all the "axe murderin" songs.. but whatever.. everyone knows u HATE psy.. ok? lol :confused:

Jun 23, 2003
SANDMAN said:

U kill me man.. every thread i see is negitive.. i could see maybe towards icp.. but dissin Twiztid like u do.. when they DO have skills, if u wouldnt just pick out all the "axe murderin" songs.. but whatever.. everyone knows u HATE psy.. ok? lol :confused:

Im only negative when i post about hating juggalos, Its my mission in life man!

You know everytime i say twiztid has no skill , someone posts back saying "they DO to have skills!"

i feel like im talking to 5th graders. Tag your it, no tag your it, tag your it. Your a butthead, no your a butthead! twiztid has no talent, twizted does too! have talent. They do suck. let all your friends here tech n9ne they let them hear that twiztid song with tech. although tech comes very tight. the two other guys need to be shown the door and a flight of steps on the way down!

Jun 23, 2003
as for MARZ. I wasnt going to bother listening. that was at 10:am now it is 3:30p and I wanted to look to see if there was a tech n9ne track but then found the site is down. Hopefully The server holding these songs caught on fire and melted down along with all of the backup recordings. I hope the master cd with all the master tracks was on top of the tower too. and i say this very positively , not negatively!!!!!!!! dont want anyone to get a sore butthole over a negative remark.

Jan 16, 2003
lol everyone has a right to they own opinions azryda, you have a right to hate psychopathic it may get annoying how you announce it over and over again but you have a right to hate them i like some psychopathic i have that right to like them i'll admit psychopathic suckz lately cause they have been leaving the rap scene and goin too much towards metal and i havn't felt their recent shit as much, that'z my opinion

i have a few friendz who hate tech n9ne they can't stand his music they have that right just like i have the right to love his music

so stop complainin!

Jun 23, 2003
Zuggalo17 said:
i have the advanced copy
http://www.geocities.com/skitzofrantikk/Marz_gorillapimpinCD.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/skitzofrantikk/Marz_gorillapimpinCD_Insides.JPG

but the person who put it on the site said he was taking it down. thats cool if you dont like him though but just give it a try.

see i was actually gonna give it a listen and now its down.
maybe these other links will have it soon. Thismorning i came into work and should have downloaded it real fast, i snooze i looze!

May 3, 2002
azryda420 said:

see i was actually gonna give it a listen and now its down.
maybe these other links will have it soon. Thismorning i came into work and should have downloaded it real fast, i snooze i looze!
AZ dont worry.. his shit is about 10 times worse then psy.. ur not missin shit..

Nov 14, 2002
Marz is so much better than anything Psychopathic does, when it comes to lyrical ability and style... You guys are just afraid of anything with a crunchy guitar in the backround.