Marshall Faulk you are an idiot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2007
man this guys is a fuckin idiot. im watchin this round table show on NFL network and ive seriously feel like i cant watch this channel whenever hes on. Dude just loves to hear himself talk. I mean im a cowboys fan til death so i get mad when he talks about my team, thats obvious, but i get mad when he talks about other teams too. he makes no fuckin sense when hes talkin. so

FUCK YOU MARSHALL FAULK

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fuck u, ur 2 dads, ur husband, ur sancho and ur man on the side u pole smoking faggot.

lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Marshall Faulk is an idiot for stating the obvious that the cowgirls are pole smoking queers and wont do shit?

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
man this guys is a fuckin idiot. im watchin this round table show on NFL network and ive seriously feel like i cant watch this channel whenever hes on. Dude just loves to hear himself talk. I mean im a cowboys fan til death so i get mad when he talks about my team, thats obvious, but i get mad when he talks about other teams too. he makes no fuckin sense when hes talkin. so

FUCK YOU MARSHALL FAULK
Your fanatic ways blind you, Faulk does his homework out of everybody in that shit he knows wtf he talking about most of the time.

You can't even say what was so bad about what he said which leads me to believe you don't know shit about what your talking about.

Jul 8, 2007
im just sayin that fool constantly hates on every team. i havent seen him give props to anyone besides the saints. im pretty sure hes gonna be worse now that warner is on the network

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Marshall Faulk is probley the smartest rb to ever play the game of football, you know that right? dude's football IQ was fucking amazing, He was like barry sanders jukes, with ricky waters hands.