Marquez vs Pacquiao or Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Marquez vs Pacquiao or Mayweather vs. Pacquiao?

• Marquez vs Pacquiao

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Either fight would be a good one

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I dont care.. i just wanna see a good fight

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I dont like boxing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 5, 2006
Which match would you rather see?

either one would be a good fight, Marquez has been the only fighter to really give Pacman a good challenge and even knock him down before.. I guess we wont really know until whoever wins out of Mayweather vs Marquez.

Jan 18, 2006
Marquez is gonna put it on Pacquiao if they ever fight again but Mayweather is gonna beat Marquez so Marquez wont get the chance to fight Pac again in the near future

Apr 25, 2002
i'd like to see him fight both...i think if he fights marquez at 140 he goin nighty night! pac has had consistent improvement since the first morales fight and he's lookin stronger and quick as ever.

Dec 9, 2005
I honestly think that at the rate Pacquiao has been improving, he'd knock Marquez out in under 6 rounds.

I'd love to see him fight Floyd, and honestly I don't know how well even Floyd's vaunted defense will hold up.

You can train all you want, but its nearly impossible for any other fighter to replicate what Manny does in the ring. He throws punches from awkward angles, and he throws them in bunches.

His unorthodox style coupled with his blazing speed and accuracy are a matchup nightmare for anyone.

Apr 23, 2009
PAC VS MAYWEATHER.. THE BEST EVER IN THAT WEIGHT DIVISION... IMA HAVE TO ROLL WITH PAC-MAN ON THIS ONE.

PS. HATTEN NEEDS TO RETIRE AFTER THAT BRUTAL ASS WOOPIN..

Dec 9, 2005
^ Nope. Mayweather has a fight with Juan Manuel Marquez on July 18th.

Its supposedly a 'tune-up' fight for his return to the ring, after a year and a half long 'retirement'