Man yall fuckin suck!!! The Fakerz go down again!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yall let the senior citizens stomp yall!!! Malone dominated in the middel with 29 point and 15 boards, while Ko_Me My-Ant's overrated ass struggled bigtime!! He had 15 points on 5-14 shootin, and 5 boards, 5 assist, and most importantly 5 turnovers!! Haha, thats boo boo!!! When will yall get it together!! Your boy Ko-Me aint consistent, and more and more it looks like yall time is up!!! Haha!!! GOT EM!!!

By the way Sac won again without Peja, Turkuglu, and Bibby against a good Minnesota team!!! Now thats a basketball squad!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
l LEAVE IT CZAR TO RUB IT IN....YEAH THE LAKERS LOST TO THE OLD ASS JAZZ..SHAQ STRUGGLED KOBE STRUGGLED,TERRIBLE GAME ALL TOGETHER...THERES NO EXCUSE FOR THIS ONE ONE...JUST BAD BALL ALL TOGETHER...BUT WELL BE THERE MARK MY WORDS...ITS A LONG SEASON...AND SACRAMENTO BEAT THE DENVER NUGGETS TODAY NOT THE TIMBERWOLVES...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
My bad wicked u are correct, Sac beat the timberwolves yesterday! I get confused because the wins are comin in bunches!! I see nitro got nuthin to say for this one!! Haha...I really..... GOT EM!!!

Sep 7, 2002
Their D was fuckin terrible. They don't switch off on picks fast enough; Or they don't even switch off at all. Those pick and rolls killed em today by the way.

They need re-group and wake up cuz these losses will add up in the end of the season.

(i know its early in the season) but i don't know about the rest of you Laker fans, but Im kinda fuckin worried. lol

anyway, their next games are:
Dallas at LA
the Utah at LA

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
KINGCZAR said:
He had 15 points on 5-14 shootin, and 5 boards, 5 assist, and most importantly 5 turnovers!! Haha, thats boo boo!!!
"For all the Kobe doubters"lol

Top 20 player.....just face it Nitro KB!!

"And with the first pick in the 2003 N.B.A. Draft,the Loss Angeles Fakers select......"(Davey Stern)hahahahaha

:::::::::::::GAME:beard:OVER:::::::::::::

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Re: Re: Man yall fuckin suck!!! The Fakerz go down again!!!

BAMMER said:

"For all the Kobe doubters"lol

Top 20 player.....just face it Nitro KB!!

"And with the first pick in the 2003 N.B.A. Draft,the Loss Angeles Fakers select......"(Davey Stern)hahahahaha

:::::::::::::GAME:beard:OVER:::::::::::::
Real Talk!!! GOT EM!!!

What u mean what do I have to say about my Bulls?? haha, your team aint that much better, but the difference is i knew the Bulls werent doin shit, while u continue to think your Fakerz are invinceble when Shag is in there!! They are 4-4 with Shag...ummm thats a lil better before he came bakc!! Haha, your squad sucks!!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Its funny, atleast nitro and alkahol still defends they team, but the more & more the Fakerz lose, I rarely see sharky boo boo in here defending them anymore!! haha, are u losin faith homie?? Haha...GOT EM!!!