man wtf is up with eBay buyers lately?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
recently i got my 100% broken by a fag 'nickthasick' that didnt pay and gets mad cause i filed non paying bidder. he goes on saying how i didnt have to act like an asshole about it cause he didnt have ends. all i told him was why should i lose out on money (final value fee) cause he doesnt have money? any one else been dealing with asshole customers recently?

Apr 25, 2002
I've had a lot of laggers as of late too. I've had people say they were gonna pay in 2 weeks and then drag it out to where I can't even file for my money back. I just gave up in leaving negative feedback, I'd rather get my money back and forget about em. I have had 3 or 4 packages lost in the mail in the last 2 months when the first 6-8 months I sold CDs I never had one lost. I'm startin to think I'm gonna have to say NO refunds and NO replacements cause I could be gettin dicked around by people.

Apr 5, 2004
the way i see it, 90% of the buyers are assholes. this one guy got hella pissed cuz he recieved his shit a week and a half after the auction ended. he was threatening to call the police and all this shit and this other bitch won one of my auctions and got pissed cause i was charging her 10 dollars shipping for something that cost $8.63 to ship. i wanna slap these mothafuckas....

Apr 25, 2002
Always tell them shipping and HANDLING.... Do they think the packaging you are sending it in is free? Is the gas to go to the post office free? Is your car payment free? Is your time finding, listing, packaging, and shipping the item worthless?

SURVEY SAYS...........NO

Apr 5, 2004
jay deuce said:
Always tell them shipping and HANDLING.... Do they think the packaging you are sending it in is free? Is the gas to go to the post office free? Is your car payment free? Is your time finding, listing, packaging, and shipping the item worthless?

SURVEY SAYS...........NO
thats real...

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•Well, you have to look at who you are dealin with...

If yall are sellin rap cd's, you are more than likely dealin with some ffos that are just like yourself, and the people who freaquent "rap" muzicc...

i mean, if you were sellin floor tileing, you would more than likely be dealin with legit businessmen and homeowners, not people who "hustle" for a living...

You should expect these kind transactions with a certain few...

Ebay is tha shit though anywayz...

Sep 15, 2002
this buyer "eriktt503" won my auction on equipto vol II for $25 then emailed me this :

"Sorry i will not be able to pay for this item as intended because it is on milliondollardream.com for $16. Nice try though"

WTF is goin on?!!

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
PitBuLL VIcious said:
this buyer "eriktt503" won my auction on equipto vol II for $25 then emailed me this :

"Sorry i will not be able to pay for this item as intended because it is on milliondollardream.com for $16. Nice try though"

WTF is goin on?!!

lol shit like that makes me want to beat my head in. who the fuck told them to bid that high ..

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I gotten a bunch of those lately as well.. I filed HELLA Non-Paying Bidders on eBay. Just as long as I file that NPB and get my fees refunded then its all good. It's funny cause after I send out an alert, i get some people to pay me within 3 days.. Eventually if they flake out again on a buyer that files another NPB on that buyer's account they will get suspended and will understand to pay next time..

Apr 26, 2004
this asshole bought a pocket bike from me, & like 2 days later i was on my way to ups to ship it, then sumthin told me to check my email b4 i go....
so i checks my email & the muthafuckin transaction was reversed. so i got at dude & he gets pissed at me cuz i didnt send it the next day like i said i would in the discription. but yea i reported his ass & got my money back.

watch out for them MoneyOrders & Cash Transactions cuz its alot of Counterfits goin around.... $100 bills wit Abe Lincoln face on them.