man, Trigger Happy TV.. LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
who has seen this? this shit is FuNNY man.

the dude fucks with ppl hella in great britain, he does pretty clever shit a lot of the time, and this show has got my laughing my ass off.

one of the best ones i seen is where they call the pay phone and some dude picks up and they are like talking to him like hes getting a mission for some spy movie or some shit. they are like 'when you walk out.. if you see the nun, there is 10,000 dollars behind the pay phone.. if you see the doctor, then run.'
so the dude walks out and theres someone dressed as a nun, and he has no idea what to do, you can tell he wants the money. he starts to walk aronud the phone and some guy dressed up as a doctor comes out and the nun just runs off. that fool was hella confused hahahaha

another one was a job interview and the guy that they are pickin on is sittin in the waiting room and these guys walk by dressed up as rabbits. anyways he gets into the job interview and he walks in and all the guys are dressed in animal suits, and they just look at him all silent. and hes like uhh..

shit is fuckin hilarios.

May 2, 2002
Yeah...I made a post about this a couple weeks ago, but no one responded. I thought it was just me.

My favorite so far is when they called an exterminator to get rid of a rat and when they get up to the apartment there's a guy in a big ass rat costume chillin' on the sofa readin' a magazine...LMAO.....

JimHat...It comes on every Thursday at 10:30p.m.

Jun 25, 2002
comedy central

that shit with dude with the briefcase was on point

"the briefcase? you are red fox? you have the briefcase to exchange?"

Apr 25, 2002
hahah that rat one was hella funny..

the guys just look at each other. hahaha

i couldnt keep a straight face i know thats for a fact.