MAN IS IT COMIN OUT OR WHAT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
ALL I WANNA KNOW IS IF THE SUICIDE NOTE CD IS REALLY COMING OUT SOON OR IF THIS TALK IS JUST BULLSHIT. MAN THEY ALREADY DELAYED THE RELEASE DATE 100'S OF TIMES AND NOW THEYR DELAYING THE RELEASE DATE OF THE RELEASE DATE. I DUNNO BUT IF THE SUICIDE NOTE AINT THE MOST HEATED ALBUM THAT LYNCH HAS EVER DONE THEN I THINK LOTS OF FANS ARE GONNA GO ELSEWHERE. I AINT HATIN THATS JUST REAL TALK.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Fuck 50 That Fools A Little Punk Bitch We Wanna Haer Sum Mother Fuckin Lynch Hung Like We Shouldve Already Been Hearin Man Loki You Know Siccmade Is Getting A Bad Rep For Pushin Back The Date On This CD Right.And Now Theyre Pushing Back The Release Date Of The Release Date. Holler At Lynch And Tell Him To At Least Post The Date.

Aug 21, 2002
@ smoked out....dam be patient....there are plenty of cds wit lynch on em if u wanna hear him so bad...its all just a wait the cd will drop when it drops...and even if people say they wont cop that shit when it drops cuz of all the push backs than they full of shit...cuz u know dam well they gonna cop atleast 1 copy if not 2 or 3.....plus only siccmade knows whats really goin on with all the delays....i mean are u an artist? do u try to release cds nation wide?

Dec 2, 2002
^and thats real, stop getting heated everyone. get off Lynchs back, thats the last thing Lynch probally needs is for everyone to BITCH at HIM when it probally isn't HIS fault. chill for a min

Apr 25, 2002
thats bullshit man, yeah before it wasn't his fault cause of ced and all that shit, but now thats done with, he's independent and has total control, there should be no excuse why this album's been delayed for over a year now. lynch seriously needs to fire his manager(s) (art?), cause they givin him a bad rep.